Photos

Ronield3Francis

Nice clicks I must say.
You can also create a blog containing these photos..
There you can post your photo and create a gallery according to particular games. I guess it will be easy to manage even. Else go for flicker.
Hope this will help you a little!!

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Nice clicks I must say.
You can also create a blog containing these photos..
There you can post your photo and create a gallery according to particular games. I guess it will be easy to manage even. Else go for flicker.
Hope this will help you a little!!

The last two of Mika and Darren I wanted to use for a funny comic.

The first would be the "lovers glance pic" followed by the "the burden of love."

I wanted to get more shots of the girls in some type of serious scene. The shot with Gerda playing and many other pros in the background, I was thinking something like a girl strong crowd.

The solo shots of players were me just trying to learn the angles around the table.

I did specialize on Corey a bit because he is young and made it close to the finals. So I tried to get one shot with him "showing/fighting the world." And another with him "giving up," I did want there to be a transitional icon in the shot, but really most people only try to be good at one thing and that is the reality of it.

I tried to get shots of the older players to show them how they have managed to change but the people that organize the industry haven't changed, they are still business minded.