9pm match updates

Unknown

just another banger
Silver Member
mikeiniowa said:
did the announcer say they were done for the day? cmon one more match
they have the winner of mika and darren scheduled to play schmidt but the announcer did say good night thats why i was wondering if there would be another match

Cardinal_Syn

Julz
Silver Member
appleton played a safe on mika....leaving the q-ball frozen with the six which is the object ball....
mika tried to play safe but left appleton a shot....very tough shot...
ok i don't know if they took a break but it's taking too long and i don't see anyone at the table lol....
appleton went for a bank i think missed but left it safe....q-ball and 6 ball at the opposite end of the table but not snookered
mika tried to play kick safe but i think he left it open of appleton
appleton made the six and looks like he's running out
11-10 appleton

Last edited:

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that mika vs. darren score of 10-10 has been stuck there for quite a long time along with gabe owen's game. Maybe they have finished the games already but the scores have not been updated yet.

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
f210 said:
that mika vs. darren score of 10-10 has been stuck there for quite a long time along with gabe owen's game. Maybe they have finished the games already but the scores have not been updated yet.

mika game is on now
the gabe game is over and i dont have the final score
so if someone has it please post it
appleton won

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cardinal_Syn said:
i think there's another match folks they're match folks with john talking to the cleaning guy at the table?
okay Cardinal Syn you are in charge
I have to leave for an hour
good luck
:D

Unknown

just another banger
Silver Member
Cardinal_Syn said:
i think there's another match folks they're match folks with john talking to the cleaning guy at the table?
looks like schmidt and saez to me