SightRight Coaching Method

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Seems to me you could turn the cue so that the two levels line up to your eyes no matter where your head is.

pj
chgo

I'm sure you are right about that, but I imagine the whole point is to move your body, not the cue.
Yes, that's my point. For a small device like that it wouldn't take much error in its orientation to make a pretty big difference in your head position. How do you ensure that doesn't happen?

pj
chgo

JohnnyOzone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
well, just ordered one of their cue extensions for about $50 I will give review hopefully next weekend if I get it in time

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I draw a line on my ferrule and find a way to attach behind it something with an elevated line, will it function the same as the device in the extension?

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
I took a lesson from an instructor who teaches it. Most players view the shot line from an offset position and come across the line when getting into stance. SightRight is about starting on the correct line and staying there while going down. Easier said than done.

I would not call it an aiming system. Just putting your body in the correct place to start with.

Exactly :)

Meucciplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I draw a line on my ferrule and find a way to attach behind it something with an elevated line, will it function the same as the device in the extension?

I think the ferrule is way too much on the front. I doubt that this will work the same as the SightRight. But you can easily take some cardboard glued to a piece of paper and you can then place the stepped line at about the same place where it is on the SightRight devices.