Pool Room in New Jersey - Pool Time Billiards, Under new management

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Pool time billiards in Midland Park NJ, 24 Central Ave was purchased by a couple and renovated. Everything is new, tables are GC 1's that have been restored, re-rubbered, recovered and in immaculate condition. Worth the drive if you're in Bergen, Passaic, or Morris county.

The room has BYOB, but get your drinks before you get to Midland Park, trust me. Player passes, ladies night, and decent rates for North Jersey.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pool-Time-Billiards-Club/136048446407942

This is the Old Rizzutos pool room for any old timers. :)

JV

classiccues

Silver Member
I will probably be there tomorrow night. Karl S. has been hitting them there regularly...

JV

buddha162

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will probably be there tomorrow night. Karl S. has been hitting them there regularly...

JV

Karl...Sloezen? I'll need to practice my racking skills. Please tell him I said hello, and I'll see you down there within the next couple of weeks hopefully.

-roger

Pool time billiards in Midland Park NJ, 24 Central Ave was purchased by a couple and renovated. Everything is new, tables are GC 1's that have been restored, re-rubbered, recovered and in immaculate condition. Worth the drive if you're in Bergen, Passaic, or Morris county.

The room has BYOB, but get your drinks before you get to Midland Park, trust me. Player passes, ladies night, and decent rates for North Jersey.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pool-Time-Billiards-Club/136048446407942

This is the Old Rizzutos pool room for any old timers. :)

JV

Thanks! Once I get my car back from the body shop I'll stop by with a couple of friends and check it out. I was looking at their pics on Facebook and it looks like a real nice place.

classiccues

Silver Member
Karl...Sloezen? I'll need to practice my racking skills. Please tell him I said hello, and I'll see you down there within the next couple of weeks hopefully.

-roger

Make sure you bring your friend Brian...lol

JV

classiccues

Silver Member
Thanks! Once I get my car back from the body shop I'll stop by with a couple of friends and check it out. I was looking at their pics on Facebook and it looks like a real nice place.

C'mon up.. bring some suds or whatever suits you.. we'll hit them around.

JV

John Novak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice to see

The place is open again... I havent been there since about 2001 when Joe owned it......Was a nice room, and also Brentwood

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's always good to hear of rooms opening instead of closing, especially in this economy. I wish the new owners well and urge anyone in the area to check them out and help support their efforts.

I have just added them ver on my site in The Poolrooms Directory to help get the word out. I hope it helps.

http://www.classifiedbilliards.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=8133

Also, in my efforts to make the directory and as complete and usefull as possible, I urge everyone to make sure all the places they play are listed, and if not, either stop by and list them or send me as much info as possible about the rooms, especially their address, and I'll get them added in so others can find them. Thanks to everyone who contributes info in this effort.

classiccues

Silver Member
Little get together....
March 2, 2013
12-5
Pool Time Billiards
24 Central Ave, Midland Park NJ
Bring some cues, we'll set up a little area
Play some pool
Shoot the sh*t
Drink some stuff
Smoke Cigars

Afterwards there is an upscale Italian resteraunt down the street we are going to have some good food.

Right now I have 10-12 people definate number on the rise

Make some new friends, beat up some old ones.. whatever you're into... :smile:

JV

classiccues

Silver Member
Everything going well...

Starting to attract some players and towners...

His "players" monthly pass is tough to beat. Its 75.00 a month and you can play with someone if you get a game.

Other local pool rooms, offer a lesser "practice" pass by the month, but by time you pay the "daily" pass or the reduced hourly rate, if you go play 5 times you have exceeded the monthly cost here. In these economic times, this should be a no brainer.

JV

rubberheels

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New Place

As soon as the weather breaks I'll take a ride up there on my Brand New Harley Street Glide. Not Braggin but it's so BEEEEAUTIFULL.

Gary G

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
weekly tournaments

I may up that way in a few months
Do they have any weekly tourns ?
Good luck to the new owners . Gary:thumbup: