Should 'SALES' threads have a price listed ?

Should 'SALES' threads have a price listed ?

• Are these 'disquised auctions' ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opinion being offered

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To Mr. Mike Webb,
As someone who appreciates the time that you do take to offer advice to those in need, and also thinks that you happen to build a darn nice cue...Why wouldn't you buy something just because it's being sold here at AZ? I certainly respect your decision/s to handle your affairs as you see fit, but admittedly I am curious. If you would rather not answer, or tell me to pizz up a rope, that it's none of my business, I completely understand.
All the best.
Joe P.

Hi Joe
Good question. One reason would be. I don't pm. I pick up the phone and talk to people. I use emails sometimes but always supply a phone number in my email for actual conversation. Guess pm's are like emails. I just don't use that function.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Joe
Good question. One reason would be. I don't pm. I pick up the phone and talk to people. I use emails sometimes but always supply a phone number in my email for actual conversation. Guess pm's are like emails. I just don't use that function.

I certainly appreciate and understand your reasons. I really enjoy/prefer talking to some folks on the phone as well. Thank you for your candid answer.
Joe P.

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
AZ is one of the few that don't as they expect people to be supportive of the system by buying a membership, but quite a few, and they know who they are, don't contribute a dime. Maybe time for Mike to start charging a fee to sell here or require buying a membership to sell here,
Dave

morning dave
You should be a forum cop. Your always trying to stir shit up. But I'll address the above. I contribute quite a bit on here in knowledge. I do not solicit on here nor do I buy on here. If someone doesn't want to post prices. I respect thier decision eneogh to not break thier balls about it. It is no big deal to me. I do however think it's funny how everything seems to be a big deal to people like yourself. Life is to short youngster.[/QUOTE]

Well Mike, with all due respect, and I mean this from my heart, as I have great respect for you, and your work and contributions, ,...but, by saying what you have said in this thread, it also makes you a forum cop too. You didn't like what I said and you have spoken out about it, a couple times now. Your response is not much different than me or anyone else here. In a public forum, we all have a duty to self police, that makes it a better place normally.
Now at a great risk of being banned, or not included in the 'cool' kid club....I have also seen you treat barringer like he's a long lost buddy in a thread that he just cussed and berated someone out for no reason except they disagreed with him and they got f&$ked by him and in the same thread, you treated him like a long lost buddy????.even though he was vulgar, and rude you never once said he was out of line, but you call me out?
double standard here? I know he's a supplier to you at least here and there, so I assume that's why you didn't call him out on his bad behavior like you have with me. I know I do not have much tack, and may not say things the 'proper way' but my heart always goes the same direction, towards what I feel is right, I was brought up to know right from wrong and always try to do the right thing. Sorry if it bothers or upsets certain people here, but remember it's a PUBLIC forum and when you agree to deal in a public forum, anything and everything said can and will be disputed by someone.
Have a great week,
Dave

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
morning dave
You should be a forum cop. Your always trying to stir shit up. But I'll address the above. I contribute quite a bit on here in knowledge. I do not solicit on here nor do I buy on here. If someone doesn't want to post prices. I respect thier decision eneogh to not break thier balls about it. It is no big deal to me. I do however think it's funny how everything seems to be a big deal to people like yourself. Life is to short youngster.

Well Mike, with all due respect, and I mean this from my heart, as I have great respect for you, and your work and contributions, ,...but, by saying what you have said in this thread, it also makes you a forum cop too. You didn't like what I said and you have spoken out about it, a couple times now. Your response is not much different than me or anyone else here. In a public forum, we all have a duty to self police, that makes it a better place normally.
Now at a great risk of being banned, or not included in the 'cool' kid club....I have also seen you treat barringer like he's a long lost buddy in a thread that he just cussed and berated someone out for no reason except they disagreed with him and they got f&$ked by him and in the same thread, you treated him like a long lost buddy????.even though he was vulgar, and rude you never once said he was out of line, but you call me out?
double standard here? I know he's a supplier to you at least here and there, so I assume that's why you didn't call him out on his bad behavior like you have with me. I know I do not have much tack, and may not say things the 'proper way' but my heart always goes the same direction, towards what I feel is right, I was brought up to know right from wrong and always try to do the right thing. Sorry if it bothers or upsets certain people here, but remember it's a PUBLIC forum and when you agree to deal in a public forum, anything and everything said can and will be disputed by someone.
Have a great week,
Dave[/QUOTE]

Good morning
You might have a point. Maybe I'm the cop. How did Mr. Barringer get brought up in this. Your digging. But you still might have a point. I have and will not challenge Joe.
I did not challenge Lee when you went after him nor did I challenge Rick when you and the Jimbo click had a field day with him either. But I did call you out and the reason is....

KJ Cues

Pro Cue Builder & Repair
Silver Member
OK, you both may have a point, however....
I don't spend a lot of time here anymore so I'm not always up on who has a problem with whom or whatever.
This is a POLL. It's intended to be civil and I'd rather not have to choose a side.
I will now humbly ask that discourse be reserved for another thread.
The results of the poll have been revealing.... at least on a couple of levels.
Please allow civility to reign otherwise I will have no other option than to shut it down.

Thanx, KJ

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
I apologize KJ for taking this to another level, I understand your position, and You are right, this is strictly about a poll, not a thread to knock opinions, etc. Again, I apologize.
Dave

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
KJ, I do want to comment on the poll. as it is nice to vote yes/no, but the last 2 questions can almost be a secondary poll...i.e. one can vote yes that prices should be required, and then respond yes to question 3, but we can only vote one choice...:(
Dave

KJ Cues

Pro Cue Builder & Repair
Silver Member
Good Morning David,

Admittedly, I'm not a savvy pollster; first one actually. Yes/No (now obvious) would have sufficed.
Without any experience in creating a poll I kinda let the poll format set itself up.
I've learned and I agree, questions 3 & 4 were/are unnecessary, though post #3 was golden (thanx K).

To a great extent I believe that we are an understanding community and each member has an opinion.
I appreciate all of the opinions that were offered. They are the voice of the community.
Multiple threads asking 'the sellers' the same question was starting to get a little confrontational.
There's no need for confrontation. Again, I wanted to bring the issue to the forefront, out in the open
and let the community voice their collective opinions all in one thread. They have spoken. Thank You.

KJ

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Good Morning David,

Admittedly, I'm not a savvy pollster; first one actually. Yes/No (now obvious) would have sufficed.
Without any experience in creating a poll I kinda let the poll format set itself up.
I've learned and I agree, questions 3 & 4 were/are unnecessary, though post #3 was golden (thanx K).

To a great extent I believe that we are an understanding community and each member has an opinion.
I appreciate all of the opinions that were offered. They are the voice of the community.
Multiple threads asking 'the sellers' the same question was starting to get a little confrontational.
There's no need for confrontation. Again, I wanted to bring the issue to the forefront, out in the open
and let the community voice their collective opinions all in one thread. They have spoken. Thank You.

KJ

Thanks for giving the general users a chance to register their opinion, as at this time, 56 - 2 in favor of posting prices. May be time to ask The owners to look at making it a requirement, as the majority of members are in support of it.
Dave

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
LoL!!!

Something i saw over the weekend may help.:D:thumbup:
20160828_190835.jpg