New predator BK3 wrapless

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Selling a new predator BK3 wrapless weight 17.760 oz weight can be adjusted by adding or taking weights out of the cue, weight bolt kit not sold with cue, comes with black velvet predator sleeve... asking $OLDpaypal gift or USPS money order... will ship USPS priority with tracking, thanks and all the best Dom :thumbup:
erajyju6.jpg

Last edited:

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Bk3

Why is predator bk3's selling so cheap ? Is there something wrong with them?Does predator let dealers sell them this cheap? Is there a nation wide sell going on or are people seeing this cues fall apart just below the ferrule,like cracks in the wood shafts. Looked at them myself. Rich.

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
There is nothing wrong with this cue in any way. And as all predator cues this cue is well made. Just giving a good deal to someone who wants a great break cue. Other then that this cue sells for $398.00 all over the market.

sent from phadedsecurity@gmail.com using tapatalk 2 🎱

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Cue

There is nothing wrong with this cue in any way. And as all predator cues this cue is well made. Just giving a good deal to someone who wants a great break cue. Other then that this cue sells for $398.00 all over the market.

sent from phadedsecurity@gmail.com using tapatalk 2 ��

Thanks for the reply on the cue.Will pass it on anyone looking for one. Rich. aka the skunk.