Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
uzy4yjyp.jpg
ydy9etyq.jpg
u5umavyp.jpg
tusugeqy.jpg
Fury Evolution Series Pool Cue Model EV-5
Tradition comes of age in this blend of classic design and modern elements. This is an eight point cue with alternating ebony and faux ivory points set into bocote. The ebony points are intricately inlaid. The three-section handle is accented ebony dash rings punctuated by silver lines. The buttsleeve is decorated with overlapping ovals of ebony and faux ivory that frame small inlays in a victorian lace pattern.
This cue is partially cored with hard rock maple for stability, balance, and superior performance.

The whole cue is framed by a faux ivory joint and buttcap and the piloted RadialTM pin is protected by matching inlaid joint protectors.

This cue is delivered with two shafts. I also have a custom shaft that was made for this cue. The first is the standard Fury shaft that is made of the finest hard rock maple, tapered to professional specifications, and features an Ivorine-4TM ferrule topped with a 13mm Tiger layered tip. The second shaft is the Extreme shaft by Fury, which is made of ten pie-shaped wedges that are laminated together under high pressure to form a radially consistent, low deflecting shaft. This shaft is known as a high-performance shaft due to its consistent flex and ability to allow the player to deliver the cue ball precisely where it is aimed. It is also tapered to professional specifications and outfitted with an Ivorine-4TM ferrule and a 12.75mm Tiger layered tip. The third shaft is custom, it was made to fit and using one of the rings from the joint protectors to match. I have test hit with this cue and it plays just as great as it looks.

From your grip hand to the cue ball the Fury Evolution gives you professional performance and show quality design.

This cue is # 2 of 200 comes with box the butt and three shafts two joint protectors
Looking for trade or asking $825.00 OBO paypal preferred or USPS money order
Thanks for looking Dom :thumbup:
Will ship USPS priority with tracking if out of the conus buyer pays shipping.

Last edited:

JCV Pool Junkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
That's the nicest fury cue I have seen. Great package to come with 3 shafts!
But I have to ask about the cue in the very first picture posted, it looks like a 6/8point cue black wrap Birdseye maple forearm with I think ebony points and it has some great veneers. Is that a Gilbert? Or what? It's pretty close to exactly what I'm looking for in a custom. Thanks.

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hello sir

That's the nicest fury cue I have seen. Great package to come with 3 shafts!
But I have to ask about the cue in the very first picture posted, it looks like a 6/8point cue black wrap Birdseye maple forearm with I think ebony points and it has some great veneers. Is that a Gilbert? Or what? It's pretty close to exactly what I'm looking for in a custom. Thanks.

Yes the cue on top is a 8 point Gilbert .
Bump for this beauty of a fury. Open to trades.