*****FT: Zinzola 4 point/4 veneer*****

MediocrityNC

Ring game?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I'm looking to trade this beautiful Zinzola 4 point 4 veneer I took in on trade recently. I got back in the trading mood recently, and want to try a little of everything I haven't tried already.:grin:

The cue is in very good shape overall. The butt only has a couple very tiny nicks that you wouldn't see unless you were looking for them. It has a leather wrap that shows a little wear from play, but doesn't need replacing unless you're extremely picky. Couple small sugar marks in the middle of one of the shafts that I didn't even notice when shooting with it.

The veneers are a beautiful combination of blue, natural, green, black. The points run very high like most of Tony's cues(which I like a lot). I believe the wood is bubinga in the points and butt sleeve, and goes into a BEM forearm. The cue has double silver rings at all positions. Has some GREAT shafts with it as well!

Specs:

Butt weight: 14.75oz
Shaft (1): 12.8mm and 4.3oz
Shaft (2): 12.75mm and 4oz
Joint: Piloted radial and looks like juma or phenolic
Buttcap: Possibly ivory, but I'll say it's a synthetic material to be safe
Ferrules: Non ivory material
Balance: It's forward weighted, but I can get the exact balance point if somebody wants it

It's signed "Zinzola 2007" between the points. If you have any other questions please let me know or if you want more pictures.

Trades I'm most interested in(but will look at anything):

1. Scruggs sneaky + cash
2. Scruggs plain jane
3. Blackcreek
4. Richard Chudy(RC3)
5. JossWest
6. Kikel
7. Titlist conversions(would love to find a purpleheart conversion)
8. Nitti
9. A cue with pink ivory or curly purpleheart
10. Zen

Most I could add on a trade would be $100, but would rather do a straight trade. Cash price would be TRADE PENDING somebody really wanted to buy it.

Thanks for looking,
Matt

Attachments

• zinzola1.jpg
    zinzola1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 767
  • zinzola2.jpg
    zinzola2.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 743
  • zinzola3.jpg
    zinzola3.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 740