purchase your PPV pal at

http://www.steinwaybilliards.com

steinwayclassic.jpg

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jayson Shaw vs Ko Pin Chung
will be the last match of the night. We will be coming back Live with the first match of the Final Day at 1pm EST.​

steinwayclassic.jpg

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
been trying to buy your stream for over 2 hrs they?? took my money and all I get is axcess pending.what the fat is up with your stream.pm has been sent to you. please reply. george

jetsetter955

Registered
Same thing happened to me! There is something wrong with there PayPal account setup. I had to put money in my PayPal account for them to accept payment vs PayPal taking money from my checking account did not work it just kept saying payment pending.

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Guys it has nothing to do with your accounts. PAYPAL is lagging. Just give it a sec. and you will be ok. Thank You for your support.​

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
did you read my thread?did you???? ive been waiting with axcess pending for 4hr and 15min.yea its lagging all right.i will expect a refund of 12.95.yea that's one heck of a lag. george

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My antivirus software is telling me the Steinway website "is a known dangerous website" and that I should not visit it. Anyone else running into this?