New Mosconi Cup Team USA Captain Announced

fast&loose designs

Chris Santana
Silver Member
The only way America can win is by cheating it seems!

Attachments

• TRUDEAU-01.jpg
    TRUDEAU-01.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 1,735

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you haven't noticed-

The only way America can win is by cheating it seems!

Mosconi Cup Captains have been chosen from those who have played in the Mosconi.

I don't remember Kevin playing on a Mosconi Team :rolleyes: KT hails from outside of Chicago. (Oakbrook) I do believe orange is the new black for him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Trudeau

We do, however have other humble champions from which to draw new captains from-

Oscar Dominguez, Tony Robles, Shannon Daulton, Brandon Shuff, Jeremy Jones,
Gabe Owens and the venerable Johnny Archer, Patrick Fleming and Bobby Hunter, off the top of my head have all played in the Mosconi Cup :thumbup:

Last edited:

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Mosconi Cup Captains have been chosen from those who have played in the Mosconi.

I don't remember Kevin playing on a Mosconi Team :rolleyes: KT hails from outside of Chicago. (Oakbrook) I do believe orange is the new black for him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Trudeau

We do, however have other humble champions from which to draw new captains from-

Oscar Dominguez, Tony Robles, Shannon Daulton, Brandon Shuff, Jeremy Jones,
Gabe Owens and the venerable Johnny Archer, Patrick Fleming and Bobby Hunter, off the top of my head have all played in the Mosconi Cup :thumbup:

So basically everyone except JAY HELFERT.

Blasphemy.

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hmm-

Did Johan Ruijsink every play in the Mosconi Cup?

I was only looking at our side but that you mention it, no.

But yet Team Europe won with him...could it be, he helped smooth down their rough edges and polish up what was there already?

BJTyler

AzB Member
Silver Member
I was only looking at our side but that you mention it, no.

But yet Team Europe won with him...could it be, he helped smooth down their rough edges and polish up what was there already?

Most definitely! Should we also look outside the pool world for MC leadership?

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Now that they have a new captain. All they need is a good steady USA tour that keeps the USA players in stroke and they will once again dominate the Mosconi Cup.

TomInFaribo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is: Simply Fake news by a California leftist that has made several historic posts to fatten his own wallet.
He should be warned or banned for posting this.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
The only thing funnier than this thread is, at least 50% of AZB will believe it.....

And 50% of those that do believe it, will ask who is KT, and how did he get all that bling...?

fast&loose designs

Chris Santana
Silver Member
It's called a meme. I can Google that for you if you'd like.

And I don't know how a meme could "fatten my wallet" but I'd love to hear how!

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
C'mon now-

So basically everyone except JAY HELFERT.

Blasphemy.

I love Jay. He's commentated for Matchroom Sport during Mosconi!

I'm not saying anything new or that he couldn't.

This has been the trend the last decade of Mosconi Cup's.

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mosconi

Captain Nick Varner. *****Johnny Archer.*****Earl Strickland.***** Mike Sigel.*****Shannon Dalton*****John Brumback*****and Tommy Kennedy for spiritual guidance and moral builder and back up .Look at the fire power talent,and moves safety ability,and years of talent and knowledge.And banking and all around playability.Come on.they can DO It...Rich