1999 Capone and 2002 Varney For Sale WITH PICS

bomber

Jeopardy Is My Road Game
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am taking offers on a 1999 Mike Capone and a 2002 Kevin Varney Sneaky Pete for sale. Would like to sell as a set. I have very little use for these cues. I am a teacher and have taken on too many responsibilities at work to play much anymore. I get to the pool room about once a month.

The Capone has a good amount of wear and tear at the butt plate..but the cue hits like a monster. It was my everyday player for a long time and served me very well. It has a cocobola forearm and butt with a brown and white speckled irish linen wrap. The condition is very used but replacing the butt plate will make this a already beautiful cue a complete monster. It is a faily lightweight cue and I used it as my one pocket cue.

The Varney Sneaky is a great cue and in perfect condition. Weighs about 19 ounces and has a brand new Medium Soft Kamui tip.

I can provide pics if there is interest in these cues. Reply to this thread or pm me.

Thanks and its great to talk to all of you guys again...its been too long.

I have a 1999 Mike Capone and a 2002 Kevin Varney Sneaky Pete for sale. Would like to sell as a set. I have very little use for these cues. I am a teacher and have taken on too many responsibilities at work to play much anymore. I get to the pool room about once a month.

The Capone has a good amount of wear and tear at the butt plate..but the cue hits like a monster. It was my everyday player for a long time and served me very well. It has a cocobola forearm and butt with a brown and white speckled irish linen wrap. The condition is very used but replacing the butt plate will make this a already beautiful cue a complete monster. It is a faily lightweight cue and I used it as my one pocket cue.

The Varney Sneaky is a great cue and in perfect condition. Weighs about 19 ounces and has a brand new Medium Soft Kamui tip.

I can provide pics if there is interest in these cues. Reply to this thread or pm me.

I have a 1999 Mike Capone and a 2002 Kevin Varney Sneaky Pete for sale. Would like to sell as a set. I have very little use for these cues. I am a teacher and have taken on too many responsibilities at work to play much anymore. I get to the pool room about once a month.

Attachments

• Capone 1 001.jpg
    Capone 1 001.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 375
  • Capone 1 002.jpg
    Capone 1 002.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 373
  • Capone 1 003.jpg
    Capone 1 003.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 391
  • Varney 1.jpg
    Varney 1.jpg