Phoenix Az this weekend 7/12

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be in Phoenix for a few days and if time permits want to shoot a little bit on Friday and Saturday during the day.

Staying down by the convention center.

Any tournaments on either day during the day?? Best places to play?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Most of the Tournaments in the Phoenix Metro AREA are HANDICAPPED. Thus you need a rating card, or handicap card. I would call Jazz at Metro Sport Bar, and ask him how, or where you could get rated. Jazz use to do rating most afternoon, but I understand he is at the Metro Sport Bar less hour recently.

Metro Sport Bar Number is (602) 997-5717, try calling Jazz after 5 PM. BTW Jazz runs the Pro Shop @ the Metro.

Best advice I can give you as it has been years since I last played in any Tournaments in the Valley of the Sun.

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CC
Thanks.. I knew about the rating stuff but was hoping there would be something else. A few years back I played a tourney there and they allowed me to play at a high rating which of course was too high but I have okay with it.

I think this time I will just try and find a nice COOL room to play in that has good equipment and is close or fairly close.

thebark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Onepocket at Bullshooter's 35th ave and Peoria in Phoenix. $35 entry race to 2 double elimination. Practice at 11 play starts at 12 on Saturday first 16 play. Come on by we will give you a number, it's a handicapped event.

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Onepocket at Bullshooter's 35th ave and Peoria in Phoenix. $35 entry race to 2 double elimination. Practice at 11 play starts at 12 on Saturday first 16 play. Come on by we will give you a number, it's a handicapped event.

Sounds good