Dennis-Biado.................

Denis The Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gonna need some coffee for this one. Looks like a good match, but would be nice if they can loop it for the USA market.

poolhallbanger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just sayin...

Alex "the Lion' Pagulayan aint no slouch as we all know- but I never heard of him gettin spanked 13-0 but thats exactly what Mr. Biado brings to the table so if you happen to be a Robocop fan you just might want to consider that- just sayin:thumbup:

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alex "the Lion' Pagulayan aint no slouch as we all know- but I never heard of him gettin spanked 13-0 but thats exactly what Mr. Biado brings to the table so if you happen to be a Robocop fan you just might want to consider that- just sayin:thumbup:

are these guys pros? :D

gordml

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Did Biado beat Alex 13-0 recently?:confused:

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gonna need some coffee for this one. Looks like a good match, but would be nice if they can loop it for the USA market.

They're not gonna show it on loop? Are you assuming that or do you know? Just curious as I will likely purchase if it's on a loop. I will try and contact them unless you sure it is/isn't.

poolhallbanger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not too long ago...

Biado once drilled Alex on the west coast with a donut- but then again- as" Django" says, "Carlo Biado is beautiful people".:rotflmao1:

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Their Fargo Rates are within 10 points of each other. So I expect that whoever gets the most comfortable with the table and the conditions and stays in the zone for the longest time will take it down.

If I was forced to bet on the match, I would probably take Dennis based mainly on the fact that he probably has a lot more experience in big gambling matches.

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They're not gonna show it on loop? Are you assuming that or do you know? Just curious as I will likely purchase if it's on a loop. I will try and contact them unless you sure it is/isn't.

FYI, for anyone curious about this, the stream will not be looped. To my understanding the match starts at 10pm Mountain time. I’ve seen other times tossed around but when I googled time there it was 4am Tuesday there & 2pm Monday in Colorado. So if it starts at noon that would be 10pm Colorado. I’m not all that bright though so figure out for yourself.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Noon Friday PI time would be Thursday 9AM my time (PST)… can't wait to sweat this one!!!

Last edited:

Denis The Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I emailed them and they advised they could not loop it as it was a live feed. Not sure why they could not tape it.

Also they stated they were starting at noon there so we could watch here in the early evening when most of us were home. Did not make sense to me.