Deal of A Decade

Thunder Thighs

I'm your Huckleberry
Silver Member
Notice how the subject line is Deal of A Decade instead of THE decade?

So here's the story. 10 years ago I posted some pics of one of my cues here. Not in the For Sale section, just in the Gallery. There were the usual comments, "nice cue etc. etc.". So that was that until last month. I received a PM from Manuel ( manopr350 ) who I didn't know prior to that. Asking if I still had the cue, and was it for sale? So i responded saying that I still did have it. It wasn't for sale but if an offer was made, I would at least think about it. So after a few emails I accepted a fair offer. Needless to say, Manuel is a stand up guy and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

So there it is, the deal of A decade

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Notice how the subject line is Deal of A Decade instead of THE decade?

So here's the story. 10 years ago I posted some pics of one of my cues here. Not in the For Sale section, just in the Gallery. There were the usual comments, "nice cue etc. etc.". So that was that until last month. I received a PM from Manuel ( manopr350 ) who I didn't know prior to that. Asking if I still had the cue, and was it for sale? So i responded saying that I still did have it. It wasn't for sale but if an offer was made, I would at least think about it. So after a few emails I accepted a fair offer. Needless to say, Manuel is a stand up guy and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

So there it is, the deal of A decade

So, you gonna pull a Dean on us?...no pic...no brand
:scratchhead:

manopr350

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you very much for your kind words Juan Carlos.
The cue in question is a Schon LTD Wrapless.., a beautiful cue.