1st Annual Poolcuesexpress.com 8ball Bar Table Shootout!!

Big Bad Bern

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is the information for my New Tournament in January. Hope to see you all there trying to win some money!

A special thanks to Brews & Cues, Poolcuesexpress.com and
Motor City Community Credit Union for the sponsorship to make this possible.

If you are looking for a venue for a Christmas party or for just a nice evening out please keep Brews & Cues in mind, they serve excellent food and have a great fun atmosphere.

Be sure to check out poolcuesexpress.com for all your cue, case and accessory needs.

Motor City Community Credit Union is a full service banking institution for all your banking needs.

Please support the businesses that help to support pool!

Thanks

Bernie

POOLCUESEXPRESS.COM 8 Ball Bar Table Shootout
January 7th 2012 at Brews & Cues, Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Sponsored by:
Brews & Cues, Poolcuesexpress.com and
Motor City Community Credit Union

- Open to all players
- $1000 guaranteed first prize
- Race to 1 / Single elimination
- Lag for break / Rack your own / loser pays
- $20 entry
- 128 player maximum
- Vnea rules
- Doors open at 11am, play starts at 12pm sharp

For further information or to register please
Contact Brews & Cues 519-972-7200
or look up Windsor Pool or Brews & Cues on facebook

Last edited:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's like the poker tournaments where you start with 500 chips and the blinds are 50/100. Donkament.

This could be really cool. Someone's getting a good pay day for winning 7 games.

Big Bad Bern

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's right, if you can run 4 or 5 balls you can win this tournament! It is going to be exciting and action packed. Everyone is a favorite!

Bern

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'll drive to windsor for 4hrs then play one match,then lose,then head back to Toronto again..that is sweet!LOL....goodluck to your tournament.i hope it will become successful

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'll drive to windsor for 4hrs then play one match,then lose,then head back to Toronto again..that is sweet!LOL....goodluck to your tournament.i hope it will become successful

One match? You could lose the lag and get a break and run against you. Not even shoot and go home.