Meucci White Slayer FS/FT

CC-CueGurl

Cue Junkie
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
First off, I'm looking for a little identification help here too from you Meucci pros! :)

This is not a David Howard version. I do not believe the white points or shield to be ivory. It is however, not a dragon slayer as we know them today. The shield is a full white material shield without the current version cross bars on it.

The cue could use a refinish, but I would like to sell or trade it in original condition. The patina is cool. The inlays are a little raised as all older Meucci cues behave. Nothing out of the ordinary here, I assure you.

Overall the cue is in good condition for it's age. I am thinking it is early to mid 90's. It has been played and has the narrow 12.55mm shaft. The shaft is smooth with no dings.

The joint matches up perfectly as well.
Meuccifull.jpg

192_1519.JPG

192_1561.JPG

192_1533.JPG

Meuccibut5.jpg

CC-CueGurl

Cue Junkie
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
shaft

The cue is equipped with one pre-dot Meucci shaft original to the cue. It is plain white ring to match the white ring at the base of the joint and matches up perfectly.

CC-CueGurl

Cue Junkie
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Meucci

Bump for the Labor Day crews out there. Thanks for looking everyone and if you have any questions or comments...Please feel free to post or PM.