Pool / Billiard related artwork....

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Long story short, my man cave / pool room flooded and I am rebuilding it. I now have two "art" walls that I want to hang sh*t on. No idea where to get reasonably priced stuff to hang.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks …

Russ

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Long story short, my man cave / pool room flooded and I am rebuilding it. I now have two "art" walls that I want to hang sh*t on. No idea where to get reasonably priced stuff to hang.

Thanks …

Russ

There is a guy in MA that does art and plenty of it of pool players. Kevin Batchio (not sure if that is the right spelling. He is on instagram at mine_kontrol, he has some ads out on the Snookers Live stream out of Snookers in RI 28:20 here https://www.facebook.com/snookerslive/videos/380187646190530/

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks …

Russ

Type in something like "Billiards Posters & Signs" into an eBay search and tons of stuff will come up for $20-$0.

Lou Figueroa

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks guys … I'll check all that out.

Lou - Looked on eBay. Nothing caught my eye yet. I'll keep looking though!

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Find the Dogs Playing Pool. This is a must for all pool rooms but mine. My wife refuses to let me hang it.

4F19C42B-AF3C-448F-AA18-EC41B8823FB9.jpeg

atlas333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ebay

I would go to Ebay. There is no end to low prices on stuff people are just getting rid of.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Max Eberle paints. Maybe he can do a flat earth painting for you ;)
Lol... all paintings are flat, you almost got me there

OP, I'm interested in what you find as well, please post your results.

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TAR photos

I am not sure who has the rights, or if they are for sale, ...... but the black and white photos that the TAR studio had of Efren, Busty, Shane, etc were very tasteful, classy, and really cool IMO. I’d be glad to hang them in my pool room!

Td

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I look through sites like houzz.com with the filter set to, "pool table" and see what other designers have done. I think I'm currently on page 230...something. Gives you good ideas for color, tone, layout, decor, etc.

I used a color laser printer to make reproductions of old pool/billiard patents as a start. I also surf through the "Show us your Home Rooms", and "Pool Halls from All Over" threads, along with Daniel's, "Custom Pool Room" thread for design/ambiance tips.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks …

Russ

Here's a personal favorite of mine VanGogh's The Night Cafe

49091451026_33c30cbf41_c.jpg

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

benjaminwah

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a great painting from a friend over my table.

Attachments

• B3C661F2-D6AD-4858-A59E-27DBE2696112.jpg
    B3C661F2-D6AD-4858-A59E-27DBE2696112.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 160