Jacoby Sneaky Pete (Goncalo Alves) 19 oz. Tiger Everest Tip; Hits Like A Mack Truck!

strum4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Up for sale is a brand new (test hit only) David Jacoby Sneaky Pete cue, made from a beautiful wood, Goncalo Alves.

https://www.google.com/search?q=goncalo+alves&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=Ime&tbo=u&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=opQVUYSqEaa00AH6moHABw&ved=0CDoQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=642

Butt = 15 oz.
Shaft= 4 oz.
Total= 19.0 oz.
Length= 58 in.
Tip= Tiger Everest

In my collection of cues, I have Schon, Huebler, Joss, Meucci Originals, McDermott, Nova, Hercules, Olivier, and a number of other brands.

This Jacoby hits like a Mack truck! None of the other cues mentioned have a hit as stiff and solid!

I am sold on Jacoby cues, and plan to purchase one of their Edge shafts in the future. I'm only selling this cue due to tough times as a musician. I lost some work due to Hurricane Sandy, and look forward to summer, when people flock to the Jersey shore.

Below is a full set of pictures, showing the cue, still with the factory stickers on it:

http://s1021.photobucket.com/albums/af331/strum4u/Jacoby%20Sneaky%20Pete/

First $SOLD grabs this cue, which includes insured US Postal Priority mail, with delivery confirmation.

Please PM me for payment details, and thanks for viewing!

Last edited:

strum4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Price Lowered To $225.00, incl. s/h!

Hello Fellow Billiards Enthusiasts,

Here is a cue from one of the finest custom builders, here in the USA.

Go ahead and pull the trigger. You'll be pleasantly surprised by the quality and performance of this cue, featuring a wood-to-wood joint and large pin.

A custom-made sneak pete, made from Goncalo Alves (ideal wood for cues; nice resonance), with a Tiger Everest tip, for a savings of $70.00, over what you would pay if purchashing from a Jacoby dealer.

That is, if you could find one in stock! This is an insane price, $SOLD, including insured USPS Priority mail. An All-American deal!

Please PM for payment details.

Last edited:

strum4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
is it sold?

Hello, Thanks for your interest, but the cue has been sold. Regards, Glen (strum4u)