Blow out sale of various tips

Gary Bluhm

Registered
Rating - 95%
19   1   0
I have over 400 tips and I don't plan to use them. I am looking to sell all of them below the retail price. I have Moori, Elk Master, Triangle, Thoroughbred, ONE Premium, Sniper, Milk Dud, G2, CM360, Onyx, Talisman, Tiger Everest, Tiger Hard, Tiger Medium, Ultra Skin Medium and more. Nothing over $5 dollars.

You can buy a variety or solely name brand. Will accept payment using PayPal, or mail me a check. Buyer pays a shipping fee of $5 dollars.

Question your concerns ahead of time, there will be no refund once you decide to make a purchase. All tips are genuine and authentic.

What a weekend. 95% of the tips sold. Only got CM360 Hard. Will do something nice with them, as a gift.

Last edited:

Gary Bluhm

Registered
Rating - 95%
19   1   0
It does seem you are still interested in the G2 tips. Thought for sure you would have gotten in on this rare deal. I still have a few more looking at these tips, and maybe one who will buy a variety at these killer prices.

If you have moved on, then thanks for the taking the time to investigate my offer.

The Verbalist

. . .
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
It does seem you are still interested in the G2 tips. Thought for sure you would have gotten in on this rare deal. I still have a few more looking at these tips, and maybe one who will buy a variety at these killer prices.

If you have moved on, then thanks for the taking the time to investigate my offer.

I am still interested, I fell asleep while waiting for the pic last night. I asked you to send me a pic of the 20 G2 tips and I said I would pay you for them as soon as you sent the picture. You sent me a pic of 4 tips, 3 medium, 1 soft. My offer still stands as maybe it was a miscommunication.

michaelt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
Any Cyborg?

Do you happen to have any Cyborg tips? If yes, which ones and how many? Oh, and how many and how much for each of the Sniper tips?
Michael