Brand new Birdseye Jacoby player

ABall

Right behind you...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Now for sale on AZ:

This is a custom made Jacoby bird's eye maple cue made in January 2004. He signed it at the forearm after he finished making it. It has matching rings at joint alternating with ebony and the bird's eye between two silver rings. The cue has ring work at A,B,C,D,E. There is a matching shaft with an identical ring and he threw in an extra black collared shaft (with out the matching ring). The joint is 5/16x14.

The shafts are tapered differently. The matching shaft is about 12.75mm and the extra shaft is at about 13mm. It weighs about 19.5 oz.

It's a classy cue. It's only been test hit with twice. Practically brand new condition.
This is a nice cue for a couple hundred dollars savings compared to buying it brand new from Jacoby.
$SOLD SOLD
Paypal preferred, THANKS!
Pics are in following post

-Alex

Last edited:

ABall

Right behind you...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Got some good pics!

DSC_0982.jpg

DSC_0981.jpg

DSC_0977.jpg

chuckpilegis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
LSU1018 said:
Do you know if Jacoby has the same pin size as a Joss?
Same 5/16x14 pin but my Jacoby shafts wont screw down all the way on
my Joss butt because the pilot on shaft is slightly larger

ABall

Right behind you...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
crawfish said:
Great deal. If I didn't just buy an Omen player, this one would be mine. Good luck.

Thanks man! I think your getting a nice player for a good price here with the 2 shafts. If anyone has an questions about this cue, I can answer them. I'm headed off to the one pocket tournament at California Billiards, but I will be on later tonight. THanks

-Alex:D

Last edited:

ABall

Right behind you...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
This is a nice cue for a couple hundred dollars savings compared to buying it brand new from Jacoby.

$SOLD SOLD

Last edited: