May 4th & 5th-$3000 ADDED-100% PAYBACK-9 BALL TALLAHASSEE FLORIDA

TheSharkTour

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TOURNAMENT DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO JUNE 15TH AND 16TH DUE TO EMERGENCY, SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
One of the greatest events of the year for your money held @ Zingales 1861 West Tennesee Street, Tallahassee Florida. So make time to be there! This is one tournament that you don't want to miss!

-$3000 Added guaranteed($8000 Prize pool with 75 Players)(Last year 107 showed up)
-$65 Entry
-100% PAYBACK!
-Race to 9 on the winners and 7 on the losers(Finals race to 12)
-All players must be paid and present by 11am the day of the tournament
-Practice starts at 9am and the players meeting begins by 11am
-Play starts by 11:30
-Mini tournaments will be going on that Friday night for anyone that wants to show up the night before the event
-22 Gold Crowns with Simonis Cloth
-There will also be a $500 added 2nd chance event held that Sunday!

This place really has a great staff and great food along with a great owner that really loves to support pool so come on out the weekend of June 15th and 16th for an action packed weekend! See you all there!
(Call in's and questions available @ 850-224-8644)

Last edited:

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
Zingales Billiards and Sports Bar
1861 W Tennessee St, Tallahassee, FL
(850) 224-8644

felix ask ray...hes looking to go. I cant go to this event unfortunately.

TheSharkTour

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Uwate. For some reason I'm not able to upload the advertisement photo for the tournament which includes the location.

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
This is a fantastic pool room. Excellent equipment, good food and the locals like to put their horses into the box against out of towners. The owner is a great player too who is really supportive of pool. This will be a great event for sure.

TheSharkTour

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of the greatest events of the year for your money held @ Zingales 1861 West Tennesee Street, Tallahassee Florida. So make time to be there! This is one tournament that you don't want to miss!

-$3000 Added guaranteed($8000 Prize pool with 75 Players)(Last year 107 showed up)
-$65 Entry
-100% PAYBACK!
-Race to 9 on the winners and 7 on the losers(Finals race to 12)
-All players must be paid and present by 11am the day of the tournament
-Practice starts at 9am and the players meeting begins by 11am
-Play starts by 11:30
-Mini tournaments will be going on that Friday night for anyone that wants to show up the night before the event
-22 Gold Crowns with Simonis Cloth
-There will also be a $500 added 2nd chance event held that Sunday!

This place really has a great staff and great food along with a great owner that really loves to support pool so come on out the weekend of May 4th & 5th for an action packed weekend! See you all there!
(Call in's and questions available @ 850-224-8644)
Hotel Accommodation @ Candlewood Suites 2815 Lakeshore Dr, Tallahassee, FL, 32312 . Just mention Zingales to receive discount.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
The owner doesn't have any current plans on live streaming the event but that doesn't mean that the event won't be. He may do it himself or perhaps hire someone if the price is right.

I've heard nothing but GREAT things about this pool room and the owner. Don't know if I will make this one or not. Will be in North Dakota just prior to this event but will strongly consider making this event as well.

TheSharkTour

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Most definitely. This is one of my favorite places to travel to when playing pool. Just an overall great experience as a pool player. Especially when there's not too many places adding this kind of cash with a 100% payback structure.

Cheers to Mike Zingale for hosting the event!

fast8ballin

The Fastes 8Baller Ever
Silver Member
This will be one great event!! http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=313306

Simonis Cloth Classic Tour presents the
$3,000 Added Capitol City Classic at Zingales in Tallahassee, FL
May 4-5, 2013

$3,000 Added - Capitol City Classic

May 4th & 5th, 2013 at:
Zingales Billiards & Sports Bar
1861 W. Tennessee St • Tallahassee, FL 32304 • (850) 224-8644

$65 Entry (100% PAYBACK + $3,000 Added)
$8,000 Guaranteed Prized Fund with only 75 Players!
(Added Money Guaranteed by Zingales)
2 Day Event - NO TOUR CARD FEE!
Race to 9W/7L • Double Elimination • on 22, 9' Tables • Anyone Can Play
Practice 9am • Players Meeting 11am • Play Starts at 11am Promptly!
- - - Tournament Director = Michael Zingale - - -

Friday Night Mini May 3rd
9-Ball • 8pm • $20 Entry Fee
Race to 4 • Double Elimination

$500 Added 2nd Chance Tournament
Sunday at 11am
$30 Entry Fee - Race to 4 - Double Elimination

For more information please call the pool room or the TD listed above or visit simonisour.com or facebook.com/SimonisTour

Attachments

• Zingales-Florida-May-2013small.jpg
    Zingales-Florida-May-2013small.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 219

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
The owner doesn't have any current plans on live streaming the event but that doesn't mean that the event won't be. He may do it himself or perhaps hire someone if the price is right.

I did the last one for less than zero to start off. If that's not the "right price" I don't know what is. :D. I have not received a call or text.

Ray

TheSharkTour

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure what Mike's decision will be with the live stream but either way I thought you did a excellent job last year. Keep up the good work pal..