Hirano Tips

Montana Mike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know the main U.S distributor or if the main company is willing to have more distributors here? And, how to contact them directly? I tried contacting through their Facebook page but they never followed through like they said. Any help is appreciated.

I have been using these tips for a year or so now and really like them. So much so that I am starting to think about selling off all my Kamui blacks and Mooris pretty darn cheap if I can get some help getting together with Hirano or a place where I can get them at a price-point that makes sense.

If anyone on the site here has some they want to get rid of, I will take however many Mediums that you have, assuming the price is right. Or, I am willing to trade Kamuis for the Hiranos. Figure a ratio something like 3 Kamui Blacks in exchange for 4 Hirano Mediums. At that ratio I am taking $2/tip the worst of it but in small numbers I am willing to take that.

Charlie Edwards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I completely agree with you about Hirano being an excellent tip. It's one of my favorites. They are starting to develop quite a following. Everyone I know that tried them seems to praise them. If it's any help, I bought mine from Atlas.