FS-old Howard Meucci Shaft -wicked curly

Montana Mike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hopefully someone recognizes this, has a need, and views it as a great deal. This is an old Meucci shaft with no collar from the David Howard line from probably the early 80s. The shaft has some really wicked curly throughout. The shaft is thinner at the joint than most Meucci cues but I am under the assumption that that is how it is supposed to be for that line.

If I don't have to do anymore work to sell the shaft other than answer a PM and ship it, my price is $57 shipped CONUS. I don't have the tools to get the diameter at the ferrule or the joint at the moment so I am hopeful that someone who needs it knows exactly what it is. If I have to weigh this shaft I am going to have to add a $1,000 surcharge to it and would need it in advance:). I remember hearing years ago that it was a special option snooker shaft for the David Howard line Meucci had out but I can't verify that.

Issues: Ferrule and tip suck. I would replace the ferrule as it looks lifted. There is a little wobble that I can't tell if it is from the ferrule or not. I have included a video clip of rolling it on a table. Probably not good quality but better than nothing I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5DjtU5irRI