FS- 2 OB Classic Pro Shafts 5/16 x 14

Montana Mike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have two used OB Classic Pro shafts for 5/16 x 14 joint for sale. Both shafts have the standard black collar. Soon I will have a used OB Classic for 3/8 x 10 with a blue/white joint collar. That one is currently at the OB facility getting a new tip and ferrule. Probably won't get that one for a few weeks. I am also going to be listing a terrific condition BK2 butt possibly with a modified BK shaft [says 314 in gold, aegis ferrule, thinner than normal but breaks perfectly] but I would ideally want to just sell the butt. Also have an old Schon Sp with sharp points, silver collar rings, new stacked leather wrap, and more. May be posting that in the next week or two. Also should have an old Tascarella Titlist conversion but am getting it authenticated now so that may be a little while.

Shaft #1: Very lightly used, clean, straight, with a new Kamui or Ultraskin tip [can't remember]. $SOLD shipped CONUS.

Shaft #2: Could use a better cleaning. Just got back from the OB facility where it got a new ferrule and a new Everest tip. Straight and shoots straight as can be. Got it from Danny Smith so you will probably bank at least two balls better with it ;). The black shaft collar is faded a little bit or maybe it just needs to be buffed out a little. $139 shipped CONUS.

Shaft #2 Pics

Feel free to send me a PM here or text me @ 586-292-7319

Last edited:

Montana Mike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Shaft #2 still for sale. Waiting on a few replies and a few emails with pictures for potential trades. Let me know what you have while these are here.

Last edited:

Montana Mike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
A little bump for a good shaft. Might be willing to play for it if that makes it more appealing to some people. Not sure if the owner want me to play or if he would rather risk it but it is an option for those near Detroit. We just want to clear some of our extra equipment out so Tunica is easier to swing in a few weeks.