Ivory pointed wrapless Paul Mottey FT

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have this beatiful Mottey available for trade. I need to offload a few cues as I am going self employed. I need to release some cash so need to reduce the collection to 2 cues (its really gonna kill me to do it). What i would like to do is trade this cue to a like for like value cue to use as my player.

This really is a stunning cue. It is a beautiful and very rare Cocobolo out of the Mottey workshop. It has 4 ivory points with recuts of black, white and wildwood. 4 shorter amboyna burl points. Amboyna burl wrap area. Ringwork of wildwood with a black and white veneer. Ivory piloted joint with 5/16*14 pin. 2 shafts with ivory ferrules and in excellent condition.

The wildwood is unbelievable, it really lights up the cue.

I bought the cue a few months ago from thediamond and I have not hit a ball with it. It is a stunning cue in excellent condition. Unsure of the exact weight but i'd say 19 oz ish.

I am looking to trade to a nice Jim White 4 pointer with veneers and nice inlays. I will consider other top makers but really want a JMW. I am into this cue about $3500-4000 and would like to trade to equal value or i would put in some money for the right cue.

Here are some pics, i will provide more on request. Also the other cues are also available for sale.

189.jpg

188.jpg

190.jpg

CollectionNew.jpg

mottey6.jpg

this picture was taken by Si when i bought it.

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have received a few pm's so thanks for the interest. I will get some more acurate specs on the cue and some better pictures and post soon.

Thanks,

Graeme

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
?????????

Is there really no interest in this amazing cue. I will consider trades of other top makers, not just JMW, or will sell outright.