2007 Judd Midnight Fire FS

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I am selling my beautiful Judd that i had custom made in 2007. It is based on the midnight fire design on his website.

It is an ebony forearm with 8 points of tulipwood with orange osage veneer (4 hi 4 lo points). The hi points have a large ivory diamond inlaid and the lo points have a silver diamond inlaid and a silver arrowhead above the point. The same pattern is repeated in the butt with the points coming from the butt cap like flames. It has an awesom black leather wrap and ringwork at all positions of orange osage, tulipwood, silver, tulipwood, orange osage. 2 shafts with ivory ferrules and 13mm tips, one shaft played and the other new. Deluxe joint protectors with ringwork.

The cue is 58" long and the weight is:

Butt: 15.7oz
Used shaft: 3.9 oz
Unused shaft: 3.7oz

The cue is in excellent condition. There is a slight mark in the surface of the finish between 2 of the points but i think it should come out with a polish as you can barely feel it. You've got to know its there or you wont see it but i'd rather be honest.

Price reduced to $1950.

Judd2.jpg

Judd3.jpg

Judd1.jpg

Last edited:

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.5%
209   1   0
Beautiful cue, Graeme and its even better close up.

Just to let people know, Graeme is the real deal as a person and his cues are fantastic. Whist he has no itrader points, we have done many high end deals and this guy is up there with the best of them. Flawless transactions every time. No fears here and I will give him a reference any day of the week.

Si

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Cheers

thediamond said:
Beautiful cue, Graeme and its even better close up.

Just to let people know, Graeme is the real deal as a person and his cues are fantastic. Whist he has no itrader points, we have done many high end deals and this guy is up there with the best of them. Flawless transactions every time. No fears here and I will give him a reference any day of the week.

Si

Cheers Si, i really appreciate your comments. That means a lot coming from you.

Graeme

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Is there really no interest in this cue??????????????

It will take over 12 months to get a cue from judd and this stunning cue is here now. Is the market really that bad that there is no interest in this cue.

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Price reduced

I will take $1950 for this stunning Judd Fuller cue.

Trades considered for top maker cues:

Jim White, Paul Mottey etc but please no production cues or lower end makers. Pm me with any interest.

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
specs

Just updated the spec

The cue is 58" long and the weight is either 19 or 19.5oz but i just can't remember what i ordered from Judd.

I have had some interest in the cue but its still available.

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Weight

I have just weighed the cue and can confirm that the weights are:

Butt: 15.7oz
Shaft 1-used: 3.9oz
Shaft 2-unused: 3.7oz