Mike Lambros ultra joint cur FS

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Mike Lambros ultra joint cue FS

In order to by my dream cue i must part with my beloved Lambros cue. It plays amazing, it is honestly the best playing cue i have ever hit with, but i must let it go for the bling factor of the cue i wish to buy.

It is an ultra joint cue made in 2001. It is cocobolo with 4 super long ebony points with 3 veneers, black/green/black with large ivory diamonds at the base of each point. The butt is ebony with 4 large ivory diamonds inlaid with 4 smaller diamonds between them.

Black linnen wrap and 2 shafts. Both are 13mm, one has a very new kamuii med/soft and the other is a newer shaft made my mike with a med tip by joe gold. The cue is in very good condition but please bare in mind that it was made in 2001 so dont expect brand new, however, it is in very good condition with no noticeable dings or scratches.

Lowered to $2100

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

Asking $2200 shipped worldwide.[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Tony Zinzola

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
This looks like my old cue that I sold about 6 months ago. If it is, the cue was bought by me from Mike new in 2001. It has seen very little use and was in excellent condition when I sold it. Great hitting cue too.

TWOFORPOOL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
This looks like my old cue that I sold about 6 months ago. If it is, the cue was bought by me from Mike new in 2001. It has seen very little use and was in excellent condition when I sold it. Great hitting cue too.

It is the same cue. I bought this cue from you and traded it to UK Collector for a one of a kind Judd. UK Collector had Mike Lambros make an additonal shaft for it. I also agree this is a great playing cue.

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks for the comments guys, this is one seriously great playing cue.

Also, good luck with the sale of your judd cue bob.

Thanks

Graeme

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
trades

I have had some trade offers but am only looking for cash offers as I need the money to buy another cue.

patrickjuhlin

A+ Banger
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
This is actually a great price considering all the ivory and Lambros cues are the Quadruple Nutz. I own one and must say they are some of the best playing cues on the planet. If you have always wanted a Lambros I promise you if you pick this cue up it will exceed your expectations.

nicolasranch

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In order to by my dream cue i must part with my beloved Lambros cue. It plays amazing, it is honestly the best playing cue i have ever hit with, but i must let it go for the bling factor of the cue i wish to buy.

It is an ultra joint cue made in 2001. It is cocobolo with 4 super long ebony points with 3 veneers, black/green/black with large ivory diamonds at the base of each point. The butt is ebony with 4 large ivory diamonds inlaid with 4 smaller diamonds between them.

Black linnen wrap and 2 shafts. Both are 13mm, one has a very new kamuii med/soft and the other is a newer shaft made my mike with a med tip by joe gold. The cue is in very good condition but please bare in mind that it was made in 2001 so dont expect brand new, however, it is in very good condition with no noticeable dings or scratches.

Lowered to $2100

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

Asking $2200 shipped worldwide.[/COLOR]

nice looking cue's , good luck with your sales, my wife is from the UK also, Bill:)