Warped Butt, Likelihood of Worsening?

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Buster, Michael, I asked the OP to tell us more about the shipping problems, he didn't do it.

Why are people getting burned thru other forums and then bringing their problems here?

That was my concern.

Your name calling was strange and childish, grow up.

RedBowTies88

Registered
Buster, Michael, I asked the OP to tell us more about the shipping problems, he didn't do it.

Why are people getting burned thru other forums and then bringing their problems here?

That was my concern.

Your name calling was strange and childish, grow up.

I described the shipping perfectly adequately if you take the time to read my response.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
The fact is that I really couldn’t/can’t afford to buy an expensive cue directly from the builder, I had to stretch hard to just buy this second hand. I wasn’t aware that buying used custom cues from Facebook (or anywhere else) was offensive to some.

All the more reason to get your money back and start over.

In case you don't get your money back, I doubt the warp will get worse, just my opinion, but I haven't seen one get worse.

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice to see there’s as much “diversity” in the online pool community as there is in my local league.

:grin:

Still waiting to hear from Barry about possibly fixing this cue and the cost involved so I can relay that back to the seller.

As was posted here several times, the wise thing to do would be just sending it back for a refund straight away. I don’t want people to think that I’m not heeding or ignoring their concerns, I just want to take a little more time to see if there could be another viable option.

Thanks again,
Beech.

That's pretty stand up of you. But keep in mind there could be a time frame on requesting a refund. I am also with Dave on the packaging too. Your experience should have been better than this so far.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I described the shipping perfectly adequately if you take the time to read my response.

My Friend, if I may, you described the good part of the shipping but not what the problem was with the shipping. You had a response about not offending me, that was never the case. At times people misread comments, sorry if you thought I was rude.

What I think is rude was you displaying the cumakers name when you claimed you didn't intend to. That does no harm to me but it harms the maker.

I feel sorry for the entire situation you're in, very sad and I hate seeing this crap on AZBilliards when the sell had nothing to do with AZ.

I believe you deserve a full refund from the seller, it's his responsibility to ship.

Surely you used Paypal with BUYER PROTECTION. If not, you should read here more often, I have mentioned it over and over and over again.

Smile everyone, it's FRIDAY.