Pensacola FL area info

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From what I see on the web the only place worth visiting by Pensacola is Nine Mile Billiards, looks like with a Mon night tournament. Another place Legends looks a bit run down. Anyone else know of other things in the area? Going to be there for a week maybe 2 next month.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From what I see on the web the only place worth visiting by Pensacola is Nine Mile Billiards, looks like with a Mon night tournament. Another place Legends looks a bit run down. Anyone else know of other things in the area? Going to be there for a week maybe 2 next month.
Legends is an old-school 'hall. A friend went there an liked it. Nothin fancy.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

From the pictures it seems a bit too nothin fancy for my tastes LOL

I may visit there just to visit there, but the tables did not seem to be in good shape, much like the floor.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Starcade billiards in Ft Walton beach about 45-60 minutes east.

I did see that one but it's a bit of a longer drive that I want to take while working, that's 2 hours of driving to get there and back. There is a Friday night tournament there though that may be worth a drive, I like finding new tournaments and meeting the regulars.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I drove to Legends first, it's closed.

Went to 9 Mile Billiards, open but smokey, tables need new cloth and work on the rails and their Monday night tournaments is no more. I may extend my search to a bit longer distance and just skoot from work a bit early and come in late.

cycopath

Call me Banger.
Silver Member
If you are willing to drive to Mobile check Ricky Byrd’s place The Billiard Club on Facebook. They have weekly tournaments that get 20+ people.

Also Runway Billiards use to run a few but I’ve haven’t heard lately if they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk