Joss weight bolt

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
Guys,
Does any of you has a 0.9-1oz weight bolt for a Joss? I found a set on ebay but I don;t really need all of them.

Let me know and thanks a lot

Chris

cuesterpat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I have a range of allen bolts that range from 1/2" to 3 1/2" in length. The 2 1/2" bolt weighs .94 ounces.

Xnotedgeanymore

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a range of allen bolts that range from 1/2" to 3 1/2" in length. The 2 1/2" bolt weighs .94 ounces.

I don't know if the diameter or the material is the difference, but I have a weight bolt sitting in front of me that I pulled from my Joss player that weighs .95oz that is just a hair under 1 1/2" in length...

To the OP: I would offer you the weight bolt I am talking about as I don't play with it if I didn't feel that it might make my player difficult to sell (should I decide to) without it, as the butt is under 14oz. Hopefully someone will chime im with one that is less comitted, best of luck!

bud02

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I by them from Ace or true value, find one that carries a bin selection of bolts metric / American. The one I go to has a whole isle with hundreds of plastic drawers. I buy the same ones that are pictured from Dan, alen head in various sizes, for a $5 bill you can purchase the same set they sell for $30. No offense to Dan and Steven just found a better deal.