Custom Black Limba just came in!!!

bignick31985

Life Long Learner
Silver Member
**UPDATE** 5/22/12
Took the cue out to play on the local 9ft Gandy's and it plays great. Good feel, good hit, although different than I'm used to. I was using a 314-2 on an 8pt Predator, but this is feeling good here. I like the taper as well, and the weight feels good. I ran a good number of racks with it and put it through different paces, setting up shots and playing them to see how it compared to the other cue. Felt good moving the cue around the table. And results are, I LIKE IT!

Now for updated pictures. Got the cord for the good cam, so the new pics are below.
100_3545.jpg

100_3544.jpg

100_3543.jpg

100_3542.jpg

I ordered through Prulheire Cues during the $170 custom cue special. Have been waiting in killer anticipation, this being my first non production cue. Black Limba wood, 12.25mm tip, cork wrap. Today I get home from work and a cue length box is waiting for me at the door. Could it be? YES!

Haven't shot with it yet, but will tonight. Now for pics! Sorry but they are from my cell. The good camera has no cord hookup to the PC right now. Pics do it no justice, believe me.

Last edited: