For Sale: Magic Rack (8 ball, 9 ball & 10 Ball)

banker123

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Magic Rack 8abll , 9-Ball and 10-Ball Rack Pool Billiards

This new Magic Rack allows you to quickly and easily rack 8 ball or 9 ball or 10 ball. Racks in seconds and gives you a nice tight rack every time.

Features Include:
• Magic Ball Rack Pro is the elite racking system; it gives a consistent tight rack even on old cloth.
• Magic Ball Rack Pro gives a perfect rack every time, you can rack in 10 seconds or less
• Saves table wear on the cloth from using other triangles
• No need to Tap the table and damage the table
• No need to carry your own triangle with you when you play
• Worn and used balls can be used with a tolerance level of 0.1mm
• Material is water proof and can be rolled up to carry around.
• Pool Hall owners can eliminate triangles altogether using the Magic Ball Rack

Easy Storage, Easy Travel
Manufactured from High-Tech Grade A Plastic
Thickness: 0.12mm
Weighs Less than a Piece of Paper
Transparent Black Film Color
Durable and Long-lasting

Available in Black colour only.

$9 shipped by normal airmail

my paypal is banker123pool@yahoo.com.sg

once payment is in, i will send it out to the address attached with your paypal payment. thank you

Last edited:

JuicyGirl

Scroll Lock- Juicy Style
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ill take it

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 Windos mobile phone using Board Express

Donny Lutz

Ferrule Cat
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Magic rack?

Magic Rack 8abll , 9-Ball and 10-Ball Rack Pool Billiards

This new Magic Rack allows you to quickly and easily rack 8 ball or 9 ball or 10 ball. Racks in seconds and gives you a nice tight rack every time.

Features Include:
• Magic Ball Rack Pro is the elite racking system; it gives a consistent tight rack even on old cloth.
• Magic Ball Rack Pro gives a perfect rack every time, you can rack in 10 seconds or less
• Saves table wear on the cloth from using other triangles
• No need to Tap the table and damage the table
• No need to carry your own triangle with you when you play
• Worn and used balls can be used with a tolerance level of 0.1mm
• Material is water proof and can be rolled up to carry around.
• Pool Hall owners can eliminate triangles altogether using the Magic Ball Rack

Easy Storage, Easy Travel
Manufactured from High-Tech Grade A Plastic
Thickness: 0.12mm
Weighs Less than a Piece of Paper
Transparent Black Film Color
Durable and Long-lasting

Available in Black colour only.

$9 shipped by normal airmail

5A95D638-056F-4073-8EC9-651E4A4FFA37-818-0000002FDB4C58E0_zpsc277fbdc.jpg

Couldn't help but notice that you refer to your product as "Magic Rack" and then "Magic Ball Rack Pro", though neither of these "brand" names appear on the sheet accompanying the item in your pics.

I'm not challenging the quality, but curious about whether "Magic Rack" makes them...

banker123

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Couldn't help but notice that you refer to your product as "Magic Rack" and then "Magic Ball Rack Pro", though neither of these "brand" names appear on the sheet accompanying the item in your pics.

I'm not challenging the quality, but curious about whether "Magic Rack" makes them...

Most people are more familiar with the words "Magic Rack". so if i say rack sheet, it doesnt sound nice and people wont know what is it about.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0

This is the reason for some confusion at some of the CSI events when some players show up with magic racks that were imported from China and do not have CSI's logo on them.... These are similar templates but not the official Magic Ball Rack templates...

Zerius

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This is the reason for some confusion at some of the CSI events when some players show up with magic racks that were imported from China and do not have CSI's logo on them.... These are similar templates but not the official Magic Ball Rack templates...

"Official"? Any CSI rack that you consider "official" is a knockoff of the magic rack that existed in Japan and other Asian countries years before it appeared here. Infact, the CSI rack is inferior in quality in terms of durability and thickness of rack.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
"Official"? Any CSI rack that you consider "official" is a knockoff of the magic rack that existed in Japan and other Asian countries years before it appeared here. Infact, the CSI rack is inferior in quality in terms of durability and thickness of rack.

Official in that it has to be a CSI Magic Rack to be used in a CSI event.. I am not debating anything else only that calling it these Magic Ball Racks might not be the best way to go to keep from confusing people unaware that different versions exist....

lvlss42190

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This isn't the Magic Rack, it looks similar, but the same thing sells on ebay it's a cheap knock off from Singapore.

Not saying that it doesn't work as well, but I get the feeling there would be a lawsuit going on over the patent here if it were made in the US.

JuicyGirl

Scroll Lock- Juicy Style
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the speedy service

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 Windos mobile phone using Board Express