Andy Gilbert early cues

ericb21

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a question about the early Andy Gilbert cues. This was after the "G" symbol. I wanted to know was there cues that he made that he did not sign? If so is there any way to confirm them? And what years. Thanks

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My friend has one from before he used the G, it's unsigned. I thought he started signing them after he stopped using the G.

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gilbert

You can try posting pictures here for a possible ID or you could contact Andy directly.

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Is there anyway to id it to be a Gilbert?

Send me pics and will try to help.....cueaddicts@hotmail.com

Fyi, Andy's first cues had the upper case regular G logo (may 95-june 96), then a cursive G logo after that in 96 (very few of these), then signed, between the points usually, ("Gilbert plus the year" thereafter.

greytop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have 2 titlist conversions by Andy not signed. I took photos of the cues and then sent photos to Andy. He returned a short note to me along with my photos about who he made each cue for and the year he completed the conversion.
He wanted me to send photos via mail instead of sending them by email due to limited space on his computer.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Send me pics and will try to help.....cueaddicts@hotmail.com

Fyi, Andy's first cues had the upper case regular G logo (may 95-june 96), then a cursive G logo after that in 96 (very few of these), then signed, between the points usually, ("Gilbert plus the year" thereafter.

Here's one for you. Who actually signs the cues, Andy or Vicky? :smile: