WTB: Tim Scruggs Memorabilia...

CuseFan559

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello,
Looking to buy any Tim Scruggs business cards, catalogs, price lists, brochures etc. as a keepsake. Recently acquired a cue of his and I am really happy with it. Would like to know what other styles of cues he made for future purchases. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Chairman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here’s a good thread for starters - might give you a few folks to reach out to and ask.

The first catalog in the thread was current as of 1990-1991 (when I ordered my first). Both catalogs are earlier than your cue based on the style of the TS logo.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=125511

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Yugi

Registered
It will be Interesting to see if anyone has this stuff. I have catalogs, price list, brochures, a tee shirt, and found 2 hats I don’t even remember having. I was fortunate to live in Maryland and could visit his shop when needed. I held on to these things as a keep sake thinking maybe one day they maybe worth something.

CuseFan559

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It will be Interesting to see if anyone has this stuff. I have catalogs, price list, brochures, a tee shirt, and found 2 hats I don’t even remember having. I was fortunate to live in Maryland and could visit his shop when needed. I held on to these things as a keep sake thinking maybe one day they maybe worth something.

I have no idea what your stuff is worth but I'm sure there are other Tim Scruggs collectors on here that would be able to tell you. I would love to see pictures of your collection to know all of the different items that Tim offered. Thanks

MmmSharp

Nudge is as good as a wink to a blind bat.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here is my pre-90s Scruggs, since we talked about it.

Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_20180518_182400.jpg
    IMG_20180518_182400.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_20180518_181818.jpg
    IMG_20180518_181818.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 212

CuseFan559

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very nice looking cue. Thank you for posting the photos.

Last edited: