Samsara break

lawful777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know if Samsara makes a break only cue or even a cue that with their tip would be good for breaking. I have one of their tips on my jump cue and they work great. Would like to find a break only cue by them. Any others that rise to the top? Can PM me if you have anything. Looking for something custom, not low end. Thanks.

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
Does anyone know if Samsara makes a break only cue or even a cue that with their tip would be good for breaking. I have one of their tips on my jump cue and they work great. Would like to find a break only cue by them. Any others that rise to the top? Can PM me if you have anything. Looking for something custom, not low end. Thanks.

OB Cues makes a break cue with Samsara tip. Very good cue, I wouldn't trade mine for anything.

OUSooner

Known Fish
Silver Member
For that matter the OB Break shaft with the Samsara tip breaks great on just about any well constructed butt.

roberthans

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Samsara

Samsara does have a dedicated break cue. Search the threads and someone on here has a site where they sell them. They are around five hundred and come with a seperate jump handle.

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
www.billiardcoach.com has a bunch of the samsara break set-ups. Incidentally, I got my predator bk2 with the ob break shaft which has the samsara tip from him, and it's oustanding! I had the tip put on my predator air jump cue as well. :)

deebee53

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Samsara tip would make a great addition to any break cue. Just don't try to play with it, as it is very hard.