Jim Pierce hoppe sneaky FS

rcgray

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a nice Pierce purple heart sneaky I purchased from snowmon FS cue has a solid juma joint and hoppe ring with light brown phenolic collars on joint, shaft,and butt. Shaft is Jims nice bowling ally shafts the cue plays fantastic and in great condition. Specs I had the shaft turned down by a professional repair man to 12.5 and more of a pro taper.weight is right around 19oz. Im goin to say shaft has the slightest of taper rolls to be safe. Had a new sniper med tip installed also. Last chance price 285$ shipped. Looking to trade show me what you have I like full splice cues but they dont have to be. Thanks for looking and keep the offers coming..

Last edited:

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Posting pictures for OP.

MURRELLPIERCE007_zps26c6feb8.jpeg

MURRELLPIERCE003_zpse2b6d5b7.jpeg

MURRELLPIERCE009_zps8f204fe1.jpeg

MURRELLPIERCE013_zps8caa2541.jpeg

rcgray

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
BTT excellent Pierce player here 325$ obo trades welcome. Interests Diveney sneakys nice cue cases show me what you've got and lets make a deal. Thank you to Dale Aka snowmon for the pics and thank you to Michael Aka Kot B. For posting themreal class acts.

rcgray

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Btt Final price drop 300$ shipped to your door for this great player. If there is a better player on here for this much $ please let me know as I would be bappy to pick it up. Last price drop on this cue it plays great and just cant give it away. Send more offers and I am willing to add a little cash for the right cue. No production cues please maybe a mezz. Thank you.

rcgray

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Deal fell through will sell for 300$ trades welcome.This is a players player the shaft that comes with this cue is a monster crazy grain and all in all a great bowling alley shaft. One last bump on this player no scratches dents great all around cue. If it dont sell for this price I dont mind putting it back in the case it plays to good to sell any cheaper. Thank you.

rcgray

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
BumpTT for last price drop 285$ for this Jim Pierce sneaky with a monster bowling ally shaft. This cue plays fantastic.Thank you.

rcgray

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
BTT for a great player had some offers still looking for the right one. Thanks for looking

Last edited: