My struggle begins - and I videotaped it! (practising Blackjack's way)

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Play normal

I double speed for some runs so that they take twice less time to watch :grin: But my last one is in real time

"Vahmurka"
I watched your video and that was the very first thing that I observed.
You were playing way too fast. Do not worry about the runs, they will come in time. When practicing, always play at your normal speed, stance etc b/c when you are in a match. That is what you will do. If you have video taping time on your mind when you are playing, it will cause you to make an error.
I enjoyed watching your video. As I do with everyone who post on this 14.1 Forum.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
You were playing way too fast. When practicing, always play at your normal speed, stance etc b/c when you are in a match. If you have video taping time on your mind when you are playing, it will cause you to make an error.
thanks a lot for your response. There is no need to worry about pace though as I don't rush my play but just change frame rate of a video when it's ready :embarrassed2: Like for example to make a 20 min run fit into 10 min video so that the viewers don't waste extra time watching my struggle. They don't need to watch me thinking, weighing, hesitating... Only pocketing and pattern play. Thanks again.