SVB takes The Euro Tour Leende

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
did i not watch the same event? Kaci and SVB were tied at 8-8. Kaci at the table hill and hit the 2 ball with terrible shape on the 3. he banks out and hooks himself on the next shot.

having to jump the next ball. he jumps and missed making the ball by a few inches.

SVB or Kaci could have taken the title. It was toss up at that point but Kaci got unlucky and SVB took advantage of the opportunity given to him.

Neither player exceptionally dominant at that point. I'm a big SVB fan but wasn't exactly impressed on the way he won.

Congrats to SVB on the Euro Tour win..but not exactly in a convincing manner.

Uh, he had a few matches before the final-He won the tournament-How many Euros have you won that you are not impressed?

medallio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kaci lost by being aggressive twice. Should have played safe instead of going off ball trying to make 9 ball when he had 7 on the scoreboard ( I think) and then the bank the hill hill game. That’s what turned it around

racetoday

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kaci should have never missed on shape for the 3 ball in that final game. All he had to do was bring it back 6 inches. Shane didn't make those types of mistakes, especially late in the match.

Shane was the better player today. He deserved the Championship.

PoolRookie

Minnesota
Silver Member
Archer vs. Filler

I saw a video of Johnny Archer vs. Filler in the finals of a ten ball tournament. I may be mistaken but I believe that it was a Euro-Tour event within last year or so.