Places to play in SW Louisiana

MikeLikesPool

Registered
Any places to play during the early afternoons around Lafayette where a guy might find a little action? Nothing big.

Say within 30 miles

dmb4231

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I doubt you will find much if any action in the earlier hours. I am open to some action but couldn't get to a poolhall til about 6. I usually play out of emerald billiards

dmb4231

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
White diamonds opens at 12 on Sunday's, not sure about the other days, 3 or 4 maybe.
Emeralds opens around 4 I believe, the other places I don't even bother to walk thru the doors

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I doubt you will find much if any action in the earlier hours. I am open to some action but couldn't get to a poolhall til about 6. I usually play out of emerald billiards

Hey is Dallas Broussard around ? If so will u give him my number . We played One Pocket when I was there for the Crawfish Festival earlier this year and a good dude to gamble with ! Ask him to text me please ,thanks 214-937-1972 Bruce

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
White diamonds opens at 12 on Sunday's, not sure about the other days, 3 or 4 maybe.
Emeralds opens around 4 I believe, the other places I don't even bother to walk thru the doors

I like this guy ...He is asking if someone wants to gamble and maybe someone has a table at the house !!! Sounds like fun guys...So none of y'all AZers live in Lafayette and no tables at the house for some friendly action ? Well good luck Sir . I wish I was there but had to work all weekend but I'll shoot u a PM and maybe we will cross paths . I travel during the winter months doing restaurant's across this great country and like yourself love the game and playing strangers even more !