The Three Amigos

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Awesome work Kenny... 3 very beautiful cues!!!! Can't wait to get the Ebony one in my hands, I'm certain even your fine pictures cannot do that cue justice.

Scratch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love all of them. The amboyna burl is just sick. Glad I got to see it in person. You just keep pushing the limits of cue design. Keep up the great work.:grin:

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Points are just too sharp for my taste.:grin: Really nice work. Keep it up.

pocono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New Cues

Great looking cues, Kenny. I'm looking forward to holding my cue when I return from vacation. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. I requested old school and you delivered.
Thank You
Charles

pocono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Murrell Cue

These 3 need a bump!

Jamie,
Did you play with your new cue? Your cue is beautiful, Kenny did a excellent job. Looking forward to playing with my cue when I return home from vacation.
Take Care
Charles

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Jamie,
Did you play with your new cue? Your cue is beautiful, Kenny did a excellent job. Looking forward to playing with my cue when I return home from vacation.
Take Care
Charles

Charles,

I can tell you I played with mine (not yours...and not Jamie's...the other one! :grin: )...and I love it! I thought it looked good in the pics...but once again, it holds true that pics don't do some cues justice!

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Charles,

I can tell you I played with mine (not yours...and not Jamie's...the other one! :grin: )...and I love it! I thought it looked good in the pics...but once again, it holds true that pics don't do some cues justice!

I have own a lot of Kenny Murrell And they all played great. And his work is just getting better for a guy who is a one man show , Keep blowing them away Kenny I love your Cues.

pocono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Charles,

Sounds great, gives me something to look forward too when it's time to head home. Enjoy your cue, it's beautiful
Charles

pocono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New Cue

Bump for these beautiful cues. Mine is the bottom cue, keep looking at the pics, I'll return home from vacation this Saturday

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Bump for these beautiful cues. Mine is the bottom cue, keep looking at the pics, I'll return home from vacation this Saturday

Little known fact...Charles was supposed to be on vacation until mid-October, but is finding it necessary to cut his trip short just because everyone else already has their new cues in hand! :grin:

pocono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New Cue

Wishful thinking, my wife would make me pay if i tried cutting our vacation short over a cue