Shopmaster 6" Rotary Table

poolhalljnkie

House cue conversionist
Silver Member
Came across this while cleaning up the shop. I do not think I am going to be needing it for anything anymore so up for sell is a:

Shopmaster 6" CNC Stepper Motor driven rotary table. Asking $250 + shipping.

Here is the link for the specs on it. https://shop.shopmasterusa.com/tool...-inch-cnc-stepper-driven-rotary-table-10.html

Since I have gotten out of cue building & pool playing I often dont think about checking my AZ several times a day anymore, rarely once a week now, so if you want to get hold of me a little quicker you can text me if you have any questions, offers or just to say "Hey I want this, lets get it shipped"

Thanks,
KT

Last edited:

Ssonerai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Interested but i'm a luddite. (Clueless :) )

I do know it will require "something" programmable to drive it? (aside from using as a manual device)

Any help from you or the members here? As in "this box will allow you to program individual steps" or "this box will make it run continuously at chose speed between set angles" etc?

I do have a dozen (maybe more) manual rotary tables up to 24" including dividing heads and indexers. I do not have anything cnc but am open to slouching in that direction.

smt