WTS: IVan Belmonte Cue case Soft Case 4*8

crobwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Made in Spain. This is a black case with pony hair with purple suede interior. This 4*8 is very lite soft hair. There is black high quality hand braided leather handles. Its a 4X8 and not like any other 4*8 this cue case does not feel at all bulky. Once ALL your your cues are in the case it does not protrude and the cue case keeps it's same shape and has room for more. The middle portion can fit a Thick cue extension (Hager). You can fit a small water bottle inside and all sorts of other things like a cue ball.

Eye candy and price can be found on DeosCloset (see link below) . This case is fairly new and used only one time and most of the year this was stored in the closet with high end cues.The best I can describe this style is if LV or Hermes were to collaborate and make a cue case and they were making it for the high roller then this is the case they would come up with. :thumbup: :

Last edited:

crobwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Make me an offer. What's this rare Ivan Belmonte 4x8 cue case worth to you? Text or PM me.

crobwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Very Rare Ivan Belmonte Collectors cue case. You will be one of VERY FEW to own one. Make me an offer. Ivan does not make cue cases anymore. Let me know if this cue case was meant for you! Text me and make me an offer. 818 209 6912. Have an outstanding weekend folks.

crobwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I've posted a video of Marcus Chamat's case. He has the black snake skin version but this will give you a good Idea of the specks. Check out video of Samm Diep what's in the case with Marcus Chamat.

Last edited: