Nashville & Knoxville coaching clinics

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Hi,

I will be attending the music city open 16th to the 20th Jan. I will be available to do a coaching clinic for 4-6 players, the clinic will be for 4 hours for $150 per person.

Anybody who wishes to sign up can inbox me on here or my email address is lee@leebrettpool.com

I will also be doing a clinic in Knoxville, after the music city open event. Anybody interested in the clinic or individual lessons, Please inbox or email me.

Regards Lee

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
What specifically will you present?

It will cover all of the fundamentals. Sighting/Aiming - Stance/Alignment - Bridge Hand/Arm - Backstroke/Pause - Follow through/Finish - Grip - Eye Pattern - Rhythm - Breaking - Banking - Kicking - Bridge play - Patterns and anything the players want to learn.

Lee

Bucknut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Time in Knoxville.

I have already spoken with Renfro about it. Maybe we can get 4 guys together and have you at the house. What amount of time should I clear out and what dates will you be in Knoxville? I will get with our APA league operator and try to help you fill some of your time. I have your video and just recently started incorporating your ideas. Been happy so far.

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
I have already spoken with Renfro about it. Maybe we can get 4 guys together and have you at the house. What amount of time should I clear out and what dates will you be in Knoxville? I will get with our APA league operator and try to help you fill some of your time. I have your video and just recently started incorporating your ideas. Been happy so far.

I will be available between 21st to 23rd/24th before heading to Derby, so it will be straight after the music city open.

Thanks for the help, much appreciated and glad the DVD is helping you.

Thanks Lee