J. Flowers tribute cases

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I am just gonna post that i bought a 2/4 j. Flowers tribute case made by jiasen and sold by koinkid(he,s on here under same name) on ebay! He has multiple 2/4 and 3/6 flowers cases on ebay. 385 asking(buy it now) or OFFERS . I made an offer and it was accepted and got ittoday. WOW...icannot believe how good the leather is and even the tooling. In my opinion,these cases are MUCH better than instroke,etc... I have owned rusty melton,jack justis,etc... And seriously,these are as good as anything (except melton) and for (my offer) it isthe best case i have had. I think it has john bartons interior,as everything fits tight,but not too tight. My highest recommendation under 500. I got way more case than i was expecting

Last edited:

Patiktik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I can only agree...

I am just gonna post that i bought a 2/4 j. Flowers tribute case made by jiasen and sold by koinkid(he,s on here under same name) on ebay! He has multiple 2/4 and 3/6 flowers cases on ebay. 385 asking(buy it now) or OFFERS . I made an offer and it was accepted and got ittoday. WOW...icannot believe how good the leather is and even the tooling. In my opinion,these cases are MUCH better than instroke,etc... I have owned rusty melton,jack justis,etc... And seriously,these are as good as anything (except melton) and for 270(my offer) it isthe best case i have had. I think it has john bartons interior,as everything fits tight,but not too tight. My highest recommendation under 500. I got way more case than i was expecting

Not sure if this is the right section for this, BUT YEAH!

I fully agree to this. The quality is far beyond what a commercial, of the shelf case could/would offer.

And also, I believed for a time, John Barton had an arrangement with Jiasen. Not sure though if this is still in place.