treed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I need a box of samsara tips,who has the best price or best place to buy. thx

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I need a box of samsara tips,who has the best price or best place to buy. thx

If you want a whole box it would cost 499.50 plus shipping. They are usually not sold by the box but are sold individually. I'll PM you the web-site but they do have a minimum order and their shipping is rather high.

Dick

CuesRus1973

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I get mine from Atlas. Decent pricing, no minimum. They shipped some to me in a flat rate box.

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dick

At that price, how many would be in the package?

I'm not sure what you mean? The place that I gave you, like all others, sell individual layered tips with no discount no matter how many you buy. At least that's what they say. Call them and talk to them. Maybe they will give you a deal.

Dick

William

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure what you mean? The place that I gave you, like all others, sell individual layered tips with no discount no matter how many you buy. At least that's what they say. Call them and talk to them. Maybe they will give you a deal.

Dick

Hello. I didn't get the place. You probably sent it to the OP. I basically read it like you knew a place that sold a package price at a break. If I read it wrong, sorry about that.

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello. I didn't get the place. You probably sent it to the OP. I basically read it like you knew a place that sold a package price at a break. If I read it wrong, sorry about that.

I know of no one who discounts them in bulk. Atlas is the cheapest that I know of at 9.50 each.

Dick