Rare Predator Gordias LE13- #66 of 88

theone77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Limited Edition Gordian Knot.

Centuries ago, only Alexander the Great could master the Gordian Knot.

Today, you can rule over your opponents with the same great strength. The Limited Edition Gordian Knot cues — Gordias is rafted with Ebony wood and Elforyn inlays so intricate no other cue maker would attempt them. And, with the new Uni-Loc® Titanium Radial™ Joint and customizable Uni-Loc® Weight Cartridge Kit*, these cues are so powerful you can write your own epic tale of domination. Only 88 of each exist, so don't let the legend slip away.

Specifications:

Tip: 11.75 Kamui Black Clear
Ferrule: 6/10" Polymer developed by Predator
Shaft: 30" Z2 shaft
Collar: Stainless steel collar with a black composite ring and a thin aluminum dashes inside
Joint: Stainless steel Uni-Loc Radial pin
Forearm: Ebony with intricate Elforyn inlays and a black composite ring with aluminum dashes inside
Wrap: Elforyn handle
Sleeve: Ebony with intricate Elforyn inlays and a black composite ring with aluminum dashes inside
Butt Plate: Plate: Elforyn with a Predator logo and a unique serial number
Bumper: Predator black rubber

Cue 66 of 88

*PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS MY COLLECTION CUE and bought from a friend who is a collector also, BUTT JUST USED FOR A TEST SHOT for 1 rack of 9 balls, shaft was used for around 5 racks of 9 balls and changed the ferrule as said by previous collector as per his preference . RFS: Need to trim down my collection cue

Standard Retail Price is 1900USD

Selling at 1,250 $US. SHIPPED PAYPAL PAYMENT (PRICE DROPPED)
FIRM PRICE/ NOT OPEN FOR TRADE

Shipped from UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

ridendelatorre@yahoo.com, email me for inquiry

Attachments

• 20150815_200529.jpg
    20150815_200529.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 2,338
  • 20150815_200547.jpg
    20150815_200547.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 2,128
  • 20150815_200714.jpg
    20150815_200714.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 2,084
  • 20150815_201024.jpg
    20150815_201024.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 2,161
  • PRELE13G-19.0-2.jpg
    PRELE13G-19.0-2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 2,008
Last edited:

theone77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A realistic offer and near to my selling price is acceptable . Trade is acceptable only for SugarTree cues

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are several red flags here and I doubt you will find a buyer unless some things get clarified:

1. The shaft is NOT a stock Z2. It is either a shaft that was broken and then someone put a non-predator ferrule on it or it is a fake.
2. You have 0 itrader - this alone is not a huge red flag but it is when you add in the other parts.
3. You are requesting paypal as a gift and are overseas leaving a buyer with no options if you either do not send the cue or it ends up being beat up or it ends up being a fake.

I am not trying to say you aren't being truthful, just that things don't add up here for me.

theone77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are several red flags here and I doubt you will find a buyer unless some things get clarified:

1. The shaft is NOT a stock Z2. It is either a shaft that was broken and then someone put a non-predator ferrule on it or it is a fake.
2. You have 0 itrader - this alone is not a huge red flag but it is when you add in the other parts.
3. You are requesting paypal as a gift and are overseas leaving a buyer with no options if you either do not send the cue or it ends up being beat up or it ends up being a fake.

I am not trying to say you aren't being truthful, just that things don't add up here for me.

if you have a problem dear just pm me and not to ruin my ads. RESPECT! im just an honest poster here , i have a huge ebay and paypal good reputation so please dont mess up. RESPECT BROTHER.. the truth is this is i bought this collectible cue locally from a collectors itself, this is just in the cabinet of the collectors and he used this shaft. WTF ur saying it might be broken; Just keep your mouth shut dear

YOU YOURSELF HAVE 0 itrader, so its means NO ONE SHOULD TRUST YOU? common boy, paypal payment is safe if something happened, for sure you can refund.

Last edited:

SamLambert

Daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you have a problem dear just pm me and not to ruin my ads. RESPECT! im just an honest poster here , i have a huge ebay and paypal good reputation so please dont mess up. RESPECT BROTHER.. the truth is this is i bought this collectible cue locally from a collectors itself, this is just in the cabinet of the collectors and he used this shaft. WTF ur saying it might be broken; Just keep your mouth shut dear

YOU YOURSELF HAVE 0 itrader, so its means NO ONE SHOULD TRUST YOU? common boy, paypal payment is safe if something happened, for sure you can refund.

What he said is pretty legit though. That is NOT a stock Z2 shaft.

Also, payment as gift means that you are not safe if something happens to the buyer. Gifts are gifts, and Paypal views it as so, if the buyer gets screwed, he gets nothing from Paypal.

There is no need to be rude here. He could have sent you via PM, sure, but let's say hypothetically that you are a dishonest person looking to sell a fake cue, you would just ignore the PM. By posting this information here, he lets people decide for themselves whether this sale is legit or not by giving them correct information (if that Z2 shaft is stock, I am spiderman).

theone77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What he said is pretty legit though. That is NOT a stock Z2 shaft.

Also, payment as gift means that you are not safe if something happens to the buyer. Gifts are gifts, and Paypal views it as so, if the buyer gets screwed, he gets nothing from Paypal.

There is no need to be rude here. He could have sent you via PM, sure, but let's say hypothetically that you are a dishonest person looking to sell a fake cue, you would just ignore the PM. By posting this information here, he lets people decide for themselves whether this sale is legit or not by giving them correct information (if that Z2 shaft is stock, I am spiderman).

Noted. So this is not a stock Z2 if that so. Accdg to my friend this is not broken ferule but original kamui tip and he changed the ferule accdg to his specification for a better hit.