pechauer p11f review

jrockstangs

Registered
I picked up a pechauer p11f the other day after throwing the idea around for awhile what cue it was that I was going to be happy with. I have played with a few Coker cues, meucci, schon, mcdermott and a few other makers...after approximately 50 games shot with it so far I can say the hit is awesome. It is a harder hit than most cues I have played with but I am very pleased with it. It came with the pechauer tip on a 13 mm shaft. Great cue to play with. I traded a few mcdermott cues for it and I'm happy
jason

JoeyC71176

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love my Pechauers... I use the DEC1 anniversary cue most of the time, and I have a
P08 that I use if I want to shoot with something that looks "prettier" and is wrapless.. Their break and jump cues are also extremely well crafted

I have their LD shafts for my cues, they are very nice, but the normal maple ones are excellent as well... Their selection of shaft wood is exceptional

xXGEARXx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:)

Glad to see some Pechauer fans, like myself. I have a few custom Joseph Pechauers and one LTD edition that looks like the wrapless wild thing with all Ivory. I usually play with that one as my main player on a 9 footer. Of all the cues I own, those I would probably sell last. Just that good from top to bottom with an A+ on everything. Great playing cues. I have a Jacoby Ivory handled cue being built right now, that will be pretty sweet when finished. I like their high end custom line too.

SWN99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Recently started shooting again and picked up a Pechauer after reading many reviews, it is a well crafted(great finish) solid cue with a nice hit. It came with a emerald tip and consider I might switch it to a triangle.