For Sale: Bob Runde Bumperless Hoppe SS joint Sneaky

FSutton

Full Rack Banks only!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have a Bob Runde Shortspliced Sneaky bumperless Hoppe cue for sale. I need to sell this so I'd like to avoid excessive going back and forth on the PM's etc. Cue weighs about 19oz-19.5 58inches long 1 shaft 12.8-13mm don't have a way to measure. Cue is a bumperless Hoppe. Not sure what the ferrule material is but it looks to be ivory. Cue is good shooter and it hits em' stiff. Has very very slight taper roll in shaft I could barely fit my driver's license under it. Doesn't effect playability at all. Cue has a line scratch on the ferrule that is horizontal and two dings on the handle about twelve inches from the butt that are only finish dings. SOLD

Also having Steve Klein make a new Shaft that has a Gus Szamboti taper for this cue that will be ready in a few weeks. The new shaft is 150 from Steve this is on top of the 550 price. I can mail the cue there so he can finish the shaft up and then have him mail you the cue or I can just have him make the shaft for me and I'll keep it for something else.

Attachments

• runde.jpg
    runde.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,167
Last edited: