J. Pechauer

rjareno

Hello Everyone,

I would just like to ask for some help identifying this cue it say’s 1 of 25. I tried looking for the information about this cue from pechauer website unfortunately i couldn’t find any. I even checked it on their lists of retired cues. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• 0799F01D-540A-4E42-A9B9-63CA1B39486B.jpg
    0799F01D-540A-4E42-A9B9-63CA1B39486B.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 236

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
Hello Everyone,

I would just like to ask for some help identifying this cue it say’s 1 of 25. I tried looking for the information about this cue from pechauer website unfortunately i couldn’t find any. I even checked it on their lists of retired cues. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

You can also try sending the pictures to Pechauer through their website.

It does look similar to this one. Different veneer colors, but maybe he used different colors on some being limited.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=252285

Last edited:

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks similar to their Dec2 but not a match. Their customer service is excellent, give them a call.

800-934-7735

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Everyone,

Looks like one of these: https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=252285 Early limited cue. I'd call them for info.

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
Yeah, my dec. 2 has a dashed rings at the joint, and more of a bluish/purple inlay

Plus the DEC2 has a slotted diamond where as his has a regular diamond in another diamond inlay.
hopefully he will post pictures of the rest of the cue to make it easier

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
Did you send the pictures to Pechauer? I got a custom prototype recently that the owner had no info on and they identified it after a couple of days.