Now they are calling out Fargo rate in Calcutta

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tonight in the us open 8 ball ,, I wonder how many people even consider I guess some who don't know the players but I highly doubt it's a consideration for most betting

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Tonight in the us open 8 ball ,, I wonder how many people even consider I guess some who don't know the players but I highly doubt it's a consideration for most betting

It would be a consideration for me.

‘Course, just like the race track, you also consider who is moving up in company and
who is moving down.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

My Calcutta horse got us in the money for 10-ball. I got him again in the 8-ball. I didn’t listen for his Fargorate.

I don’t know how anyone else made their bids. I bid on people I think could make a good run. I also have the field. I personally didn’t base that bid on Fargorate. Maybe next time I will?

Freddie <~~~ making thousands (of pennies)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
My Calcutta horse got us in the money for 10-ball. I got him again in the 8-ball. I didn’t listen for his Fargorate.

I don’t know how anyone else made their bids. I bid on people I think could make a good run. I also have the field. I personally didn’t base that bid on Fargorate. Maybe next time I will?

Freddie <~~~ making thousands (of pennies)

Full disclosure, Freddie

pt....not with the IRS

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Full disclosure, Freddie

pt....not with the IRS

10 - ball (about 12 large total)

Hatch - 400 (Split)

5/6 - 950 (500/450)

I banged heads with Roy’s Basement on the Filipinos, but knew he would empty out on them.

8-ball (I’m guessing about 5500)

Hatch - 250
Car Lot - 50
Field (25% of board including Rory Hendrickson) - 150

Freddie <~~~ no Filipinos

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It would be a consideration for me.

‘Course, just like the race track, you also consider who is moving up in company and
who is moving down.

Well you get in print what the past performances are and can tell if your horse benifited by a perfect trip late scratches and so on ,, Fargo just gives you a number I wouldn't bet my hat on that ,, but it's a good tool for unknown players